Note: All publications rely in part or fully on data collected through the C-Dem network. Bold names are C-Dem PI, CI, Collaborator, AC member or partner organizations; students, and PDFs affiliated with C-Dem during period under review underlined.
Note: * indicates partner collaboration; ☨ indicates commissioned project by outside stakeholder
- ☨McAndrews, J.R., Bridgman, A., Loewen, P.J., Bergeron, T., Galipeau, T., Harell, A., Rubenson, D., and Stephenson, L.B. Federal leaders’ debates: How Canadians responded to the 2021 debates and what they want for future debates. Submitted January 2022 to the Leaders’ Debate Commission.
- * Harell, A., Stephenson, L. B. (2022). Elections During a Health Crisis: Voter Involvement and Satisfaction across Pandemic Elections in Canada. IRPP Report (May). Montreal: Institute for Research on Public Policy.
- * Garnett, H. A., Bordeleau, J.-N., Harell, A., & Stephenson, L. B. (2021). Canadian Provincial Elections during the Covid-19 Pandemic. International IDEA/Electoral Integrity Project.
- Rozwadowski, Q., Hurlbert, M., Rayner, J., & Berdahl, L. (2021). Research Brief: Current Saskatchewan Public Opinion on Small Modular Nuclear Reactors. Commonground Politics.
- * GLOCAL Foundation of Canada. (2021). Canadians and Civic Issues.
- * Samara Centre for Democracy. (2020). Temperature Check: Canadian Democratic Attitudes in a Pandemic.
- ☨ McAndrews, J.A., Bridgman, A., Loewen, P.J., Rubenson, D., Stephenson, L. & Harell, A. Leaders’ Debate Report. Submitted December 2019 to the Leaders’ Debate Commission.