Note: All publications rely in part or fully on data collected through the C-Dem network. Bold names are C-Dem PI, CI, Collaborator, AC member or partner organizations; students, and PDFs affiliated with C-Dem during period under review underlined.
Note: * indicates partner collaboration; ☨ indicates commissioned project by outside stakeholder
- ☨McAndrews, J.R., Bridgman, A., Loewen, P.J., Bergeron, T., Galipeau, T., Harell, A., Rubenson, D., and Stephenson, L.B. Federal leaders’ debates: How Canadians responded to the 2021 debates and what they want for future debates. Submitted January 2022 to the Leaders’ Debate Commission.
- * Harell, A., Stephenson, L. B. (2022). Elections During a Health Crisis: Voter Involvement and Satisfaction across Pandemic Elections in Canada. IRPP Report (May). Montreal: Institute for Research on Public Policy. https://centre.irpp.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2022/05/Elections-During-a-Health-Crisis-Voter-Involvement-and-Satisfaction-across-Pandemic-Elections-in-Canada.pdf
- * Garnett, H. A., Bordeleau, J.-N., Harell, A., & Stephenson, L. B. (2021). Canadian Provincial Elections during the Covid-19 Pandemic. International IDEA/Electoral Integrity Project. https://www.idea.int/sites/default/files/multimedia_reports/canadian-provincial-elections-during-the-covid-19-pandemic-en.pdf
- Rozwadowski, Q., Hurlbert, M., Rayner, J., & Berdahl, L. (2021). Research Brief: Current Saskatchewan Public Opinion on Small Modular Nuclear Reactors. Commonground Politics. https://www.commongroundpolitics.ca/saskatchewansmr
- * GLOCAL Foundation of Canada. (2021). Canadians and Civic Issues. https://glocalfoundation.ca/c-dem-report
- * Samara Centre for Democracy. (2020). Temperature Check: Canadian Democratic Attitudes in a Pandemic. https://www.samaracanada.com/docs/default-source/reports/temperature-check-by-the-samara-centre-for-democracy.pdf?sfvrsn=60661e2f_4
- ☨ McAndrews, J.A., Bridgman, A., Loewen, P.J., Rubenson, D., Stephenson, L. & Harell, A. Leaders’ Debate Report. Submitted December 2019 to the Leaders’ Debate Commission.