Note: All publications rely in part or fully on data collected through the C-Dem network. Bold names are C-Dem PI, CI, Collaborator, AC member or partner organizations; students, and PDFs affiliated with C-Dem during period under review underlined.
- Harell, A., Stephenson, L. & Stolle, D. (Eds). (2022) Intergroup Dynamics and Electoral Politics. Special issue of Frontiers in Political Science.
- Bélanger, É., Anderson, C. D., & McGregor, R. M. (Eds.). (2022). Voting in Quebec Municipal Elections: A Tale of Two Cities. University of Toronto Press.
- Andersen, R.A & Armstrong II, DA. (2022). Presenting Statistical Results Effectively. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Berdahl, L. & Roy, J. (2021). Explorations: Conducting Empirical Research in Canadian Political Science, 4th ed. Toronto: Oxford University Press.
- Jansen, H., Koop, R., Small, T., Bastien, F., & Giasson, T. (2020). Democratic Citizenship: How Do Canadians Engage with Politics Online? In T. Small & H. Jansen (Eds.), Digital Politics in Canada: Promises and Realities. University of Toronto Press.